This afternoon the clouds have started rolling in, but it's still a far cry from yesterday, when it rained nearly all day long--save my morning run.
The last several days have been a bit cooler (as in it only gets up to 80 or 82) and it's funny to hear the locals call the overcast days "chilly." We've heard more than once when it's cloudy and slightly cooler with nice breezes, it's "good sleeping weather." Something neither Erik or I had ever heard of before moving to the Islands. We all know it can be tough to sleep when it's too warm, but good sleeping weather...that's a new one.
Regardless of the weather, we're very thankful for our home. Several people have asked for photos and we're "mostly" moved in and decorated so I figured it was time I share for those of you who won't be visiting any time soon.
Speaking of visitors, our first house guest, my friend Lynne, comes tonight.
Alright, onto the photos of the home God's blessed us with here in Honolulu.
THE ENTRY:
BEDROOM:
No comments:
Post a Comment